TMI Inspired of-> lifestylebylaurax.blogspot.com

11:21

 Thanks Laura for your TMI 'I take your questions because I soo love it )

1: What are you wearing?
A TGIF tee shirt and my blue jean
2: Ever been in love?
Yeah I'm in love !
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Not really
4: How tall are you?
1.56
5: How much do you weigh?
Ahaha Why? ( 42 kg )
6: Any tattoos?
Nopee but I want one.
7: Any piercings?
Yep in my ears and I want one to my belly
8: OTP?
Ezria ? -> Ezra Aria
9: Favorite show?
Awkward I sooo love it and Baby Daddy
10: Favorite bands?
The vamps and 5 Second of Summer
11: Something you miss?
My friends and the kiss of my boyfriend !
12: Favorite song?
Julian Perretta -> Stitch me up
Baby Monster -> The fear of Charlie Sunrise
13: How old are you?
14 olddd
14: Zodiac sign?
Scorpion
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Humour,beautiful
16: Favorite Quote?
Love is love
17: Favorite actor?
Beau mirchoff
18: Favorite color?
Pink
19: Loud music or soft?
Soft
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My room and outside
21: How long does it take you to shower?
20 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
25 minutes
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope
24: Turn on?
OFF
25: Turn off?
ON
26: The reason I joined a blog?
My passionn
27: Fears?
Spiders and all the things like spider
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Bad grades
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
2 hours laters
30: Meaning behind your blog Name?
rachel wo like Rachel Who ?
31: Last book you read?
The selection Kiera Cass
32: The book you’re currently reading?
Night School
33: Last show you watched?
Pretty little liars
34: Last person you talked to?
Laura and my boyfriend
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Couple and friend
36: Favorite food?
Healthy food and ice cream
37: Place you want to visit?
LA,Dubai,Thailand and Oakui
38: Last place you were?
House
39: Do you have a crush?
Nopee
40: Last time you kissed someone?
You want to know?You not gonna to know it's a secret !
41: Last time you were insulted?
Yesterday 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
I like everything
43: What instruments do you play?
Nothing
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
Bracelets,earrings
45: Last sport you played?
My workout abs and golf
46: Last song you sang?
Best day of my life and Dream Weaver
47: Favorite chat up line?
Whatsapp or Tinder
48: Have you ever used it?
Yep
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday
50: Who should answer these questions next?
IDK

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires